Hawk Measurement Systems (HAWK) offers a wide range of pressure and hydrostatic level transmitters for the food and beverage industry.
Key features are the stainless-steel electronics housing and the strong flush diaphragms with active temperature compensation, according to the HAWK Flush Diaphragm technology.
We offer two different transmitter lines:
- Series 8000-SAN. Accuracy 0.2%. Zero and span internally adjustable
- Series 2000-SAN. Accuracy 0.1% ‘Intelligent’ series and easy calibration without test pressure by three push buttons and a display
- Series 4000-SAN. Accuracy 0.075%
All HAWK series offer the following features:
- Stainless-steel electronics housing
- Strong and polished flush diaphragm
- Minimum oil filling
- Active temperature compensation
- More than 40 hygienic process connections
The available ranges are from 0mbar to 40mbar up to 0bar 1,000bar with an output 4-20 mA. On the series 2000-SAN and 4000-SAN the HART protocol is available.
For level applications, a tank linearisation can be programmed very easy in both the series 2000-SAN and 4000-SAN. All HAWK transmitters are CIP and SIP cleanable and are certified according to 3A and EHEDG.