McElroy Manufacturing has added a helpful new DataLogger and Vault FAQ section to their website. These how-to’s address some of the most common questions and explain the new features for both platforms.
Current topics include:
- Recording a manual fusion with the DataLogger
- Understanding exception reporting in the Vault
- Manually adding joint reports to the Vault
- Logging into your Vault account on DataLogger 6
- Appending joint report notes in the Vault
- Exporting records to USB
- Stopping a joint recording in DataLogger
- Setting up operators and adding machine details on DataLogger 6
- Backing up and manually reinstalling DataLogger 6 software
- Cleaning up job names in the Vault
We plan to add to or revise this list as new features and questions come up so keep checking our website for new information.