27-28 March 2018 | Johannesburg, South Africa
The Water Show Africa is Africa's leading conference and exhibition for water professionals. They attend the show to discover the latest services and innovations to improve the delivery of water infrastructure and efficiency in service supply.
Deals are initiated and closed to ensure that we get water flowing to the most vulnerable of our people. The Water Show Africa is a unique conference and marketplace where water CEOs, government officials, senior executives and engineers come to explore solutions for developing investable and sustainable world class water projects throughout the African continent.
African water boards, utilities, operators, government, major end-users and investors come to meet new partners that can help them achieve their goals.
Reflecting the growth and development in the region for years to come, the show is the most important place to build partnerships for future success.
The Water Show Africa 2018 is the perfect place for companies looking to:
- Gain exclusive access to decision makers in the industry
- Meet industry leaders, understand their needs and develop business relationships
- Expand to a new market that is difficult to break into
- Showcase leading solutions to prospective customers
- Raise awareness of your solutions and track record amongst your prospective clients
- Launch new products, generate leads and make sales
Get involved now, download the brochure.
Download to find out more.