Cambium Networks’ 450 unit is a cutting-edge wireless broadband connectivity solution for a wide variety of industrial applications.
The ultra-wide band 450i features dynamic interference filtering, IP-66 / 67 enclosure, and a multifunctional AUX port.
Users can extend the product’s range with the integrated high-gain panel antenna.
The PMP 450 is the premier outdoor fixed wireless platform, providing quality, performance, unmatched spectral efficiency and unrivalled scalability.
PMP 450i 900 MHz allows for deeper frequency propagation to suit the needs of rural broadband deployments, SCADA and sensor data backhaul and even video surveillance applications.
- Deeper frequency propagation for Cambium Networks PMP 450 platform
- Provides a reliable link for near and non-line-of-site (NLOS) deployments
- 100+ Mbps subscriber capacity in a 20MHz channel
- 56-bit DES, FIPS-197 128-bit AES Encryption
- Access point is now 802.3 at compatible and includes an AUX port, while the Subscriber can re-use the 30VDC power supplies common to the PMP 100 platform
PMP 450 has been deployed in hundreds of networks in more than 50 countries, with over five billion field hours of service.
This platform offers a flexible, reliable wireless broadband solution to support the many fixed wireless applications of a network operator, including:
- Digital water meter aggregation
- transport for SCADA and PLC process control data
- Rural connectivity
- 3G / 4G offload
- Video surveillance
- Leased line replacement
- Remote office connectivity
- Primary or redundant connectivity
- Connectivity at remote office
- Smart grid advanced metering infrastructure (AMI)
- Traffic monitoring and control