Cambium Networks’ point-to-point (PTP) 820C backhaul platform is a versatile microwave Ethernet system that can be configured to suit an extensive range of deployment scenarios.
The PTP 820C has dual-core functionality, enabling the system to operate up to 2Gbps via software upgrades, while eliminating the need for future forklift upgrades or major system overhaul by the network operator to deliver gigabit-plus capacity.
Supporting licensed frequency bands ranging from 6GHz to 38GHz, the PTP 820 series delivers a wide range of configurations to offer a tailored solution for any water industry network.
High-density multi-technology nodes and integrated radio units enable flexibility in choosing split-mount and all-outdoor configuration options.
Implementing unique line-of-sight (LoS) and multiple input, multiple output (MIMO) technologies, and modulation across bandwidths above 2048QAM, the system ensures industry-leading throughput and spectral efficiency.
- Supports licensed frequency bands 6GHz-38GHz
- High system gain reliability
- Multi-gigabits with high spectral efficiency radio capacity
- Adaptive Coding and Modulation (ACM) with up to 2048 QAM, with 11-step hitless and errorless ACM
- Up to 80MHz channel bandwidth supported
- Integrated synchronisation solution: SyncE/IEEE 1588v2