NSF International, in cooperation with the Association of State Drinking Water Administrators (ASDWA), conducted a survey of US state drinking water agencies about their recognition and use of the following NSF / ANSI standards:
- NSF/ANSI 60: Drinking Water Treatment Chemicals - Health Effects
- NSF/ANSI 61: Drinking Water System Components - Health Effects
- NSF/ANSI 223: Conformity Assessment Requirements for Certification
- Bodies that Certify Products Pursuant to NSF/ANSI 60: Drinking Water
- Treatment Chemicals - Health Effects
- NSF/ANSI 372: Drinking Water System Components - Lead Content
The survey identified the US states currently with legislation, regulations or policies for each of these NSF / ANSI standards.
This document also includes frequently asked questions (FAQs) received by NSF from water utilities and municipalities.
Download the full issue as a free white paper for more information.
Download to find out more.