The improvement of productivity and efficiency of the maintenance function and the improvement of service delivery (less breakdown time) through the implementation of proper business procedures and workflow.
- A comprehensive technical information system dealing with the scheduling and management of work orders and the management of maintenance activities relating to water and sewer networks as well as related plants (water treatment, pumping stations, etc.)
- Maintenance Management: Includes (a) Recording and processing of maintenance requests, (b) Predefined industry-specific maintenance activities, (c) Allocation of maintenance resources, (d) Scheduling and management of resources for work orders (Stores, Support Services and Human Resources), (e) Work order management (including job card scheduling & processing), (f) Routine/ Preventive/ Proactive/ Reliability-driven maintenance programs, (g) Maintenance decision matrices, (h) Monitoring of networks, job costing, record keeping of history, generation of thematic maps and Maintenance Management reporting.
- Has industry-specific templates and procedures be able to handle all relevant Maintenance Activities such as: Investigations, Inspections, Operations (logs, meter reading, etc..), Operations Opening/ Closing of Valves, Installation of bulk (flow) meters, Leak detection, Repairs/ Outage management, Pipe/ other asset replacement, Servicing (Routine, Preventive Maintenance) relating to both Plants and Networks.
Used for enquiries and complaints management. The system can record both problems and the outcome of investigation. Main functions include:
- Automatic diversion to appropriate person and department
- Task Assignment by user, including alerts
- Geographical display, selection of problem location and map printing for inspection.
- User-friendly Dash Board, where problems are separated by service, allowing filtering on key variables
- History of problems is kept available for queries
- Links calls for the same problem
- Reporting: Many standard Reports as well as allows the registration of new customized reports.
- Customer Feedback through automatic emails or sms
- Storing and Analysing of customer satisfaction levels
Maintenance Management Reporting
The system can export scheduling to MS Project, create a budget per maintenance activity and compare with actual, report on Work in Progress for any action request at any given stage of execution, generate a Daily Operations Work Report and issue Network Fault Reports.
Maintenance Data Analysis
The system keeps historical records of all activities and provides historical data analysis, generates Job Costing per activity, generates Crew/ Employee usage/ performance reports and Audit Trail Reports. Failure & Reliability Analysis as well as System Condition Assessment analysis using breakages records for specific elements is also enabled.
Employees Web-Portal/ Mobile Work Force Management System
The system includes a web enabled module giving access to employees over the internet to perform basically daily tasks, such as:
- Record a new problem or update an existing, preview various reports and in general, perform most of the maintenance operations as if in front of the desktop application.
- Supports QR bar coding for easy identification and coding of components
- Can access the EDAMS-Web-GIS system and can use background maps for reference