Verder offers a comprehensive repair and refurbishment service for your pumping equipment, including motor panels and drives. Our service centre can provide repairs on all Verder pumps and third-party brands. Quality is assured with all repairs being completed with genuine OEM parts. Verder also manufactures a range of different pumps and can therefore provide cost-effective replacements of old or obsolete equipment.
All serviced pumps can be checked with diagnostic, performance and hydrostatic testing with certification/reports included.
At our service centre we have the facility for calibrated testing of new, repaired and specialised pump package sets, including:
- Frequency inverters up to 22kW
- Star delta start up to 30kW
- Data capture: Rhodes, Fluidwell and Anders data display
- Flow measurement: 67l/min-7,250l/min, 1.5in/3in turbine flow meter, 4in mag flow
- Pressure up to 460bar: SGS pressure transducer, suction technic transducer and manual gauges
- Power consumption
- PAT testing
Servicing and maintenance programmes include:
- Identifying critical plant processes and minimising production downtime
- Extending the pump’s working life between maintenance
- Reduce your costs and improve profitability
- Identify and manage potential failures before they occur
- End of asset life
At the end of the pump’s efficient working life, Verder can assess your pump and recommend the best course of action for renewal or replacement.