Verderhus® screw centrifugal pump systems are able to handle a wide range of flowable slurries, viscous sludges and abrasive media, making them the ideal solution for wastewater applications.
The product line has excellent utility in agricultural and related facilities such as abattoirs, where chicken necks and bone-laden animal waste is pumped and macerated food, or crops in the production of biogas.
Advantages of Verderhus screw channel pumps include:
- Clog-free operation and reliability for your process
- Highly efficient, low-energy consumption
- Solids pumping up to 30% of the flow volume
- Low-shear, gentle pumping action, results in less damage to the product
- Minimal wear, even with abrasive fluids, longest life time
Typical application areas for Verderhus screw channel pumps:
- Wastewater treatment
- Slaughter houses
- Chemical processing
- Paper pulp
- Industrial processing
- Pet food processing
- Food and beverage manufacturing
For more information, please contact the company via the enquiries form.