KISTERS is pleased to invite you to the WISKI User Conference 2014 on 24-25 June in Aachen, Germany.
Repeating the experience of 2012, German and international users will meet at this year’s bilingual German-English event.
Simultaneous translation into both English and German is assured on all days. Register quickly and benefit from international know-how and experience.
Learn about new applications and opportunities, discover the latest product news and hear advice from practitioners to streamline your day-to-day business. Simultaneous translation will be available for all sessions and workshops.
On the first day, we’ll meet at the hypermodern SuperC; the new event location of the RWTH Aachen University in the heart of the city.
Planned presentations include:
- Flood Risk Management: Raising Awareness by Serious Gaming
- Away from the Analogue Gauging Site Register
- Water Quality Data per Web Service: The UNEP Showcase
- News about our hydrology and water resources products
The second day is "Open Office" day; the doors are open to KISTERS’ new headquarters, giving you the chance to talk to us face-to-face, to meet product managers, project managers and developers.
Planned workshops include:
- WISKI In-Depth Workshop I: The Bavarian Project: Benefits for All
- WISKI In-Depth Workshop II: Hydrology in the Web: Web Portals as a Communication Platform
- The KISTERS Pond: iQuest Data Logger Live
- WISKI and GIS: The Spatial Perspective
- KiWQM and KiECO: From Physics and Chemistry to Biology
On both days you also have the opportunity to find more detailed information at our exhibition booths:
- iQuest: Data Loggers
- OTT: Hydrometric Instruments
- MobileWaterManagement: Mobile Water Tracker
After hard work during the day, we can offer some leisure activities in the evening. Learn more about Aachen and its history on a guided walk to the Lousberg, a hilly green recreational area in the north of the historic city center.
On top of the Lousberg we invite you to this years’ Conference Dinner. The revolving restaurant Belvedere at the top floor of an old water tower offers breathtaking views, fine cuisine and a relaxing atmosphere; the perfect occasion to talk to friends, colleagues and KISTERS employees.