Irish Water plans to invest €300m to upgrade a Ringsend Wastewater Treatment Plant...
- Earth’s interior drags three times more water than earlier estimated, finds study
- Pennsylvania American Water to acquire water assets of Steelton Borough Authority
- Stantec signs agreement to sell MWH Constructors
- Triwater sells TWH Water Treatment Industries to DuBois Chemicals
- Veolia to modernise drinking and wastewater service for Tashkent
Terragraph Connectivity Technology to be Integrated in cnWave 60 GHz Wireless System
Global wireless networking solutions provider Cambium Networks has announced that they are working with Facebook to build high-speed connectivity solutions using Terragraph.
The Facts Behind the Theory
To show why we designed our evaporator as we did, I offer the following assumptions that are based upon tests completed at the Ohio State University and the extension department of Virginia Tech.
Introducing Arjay’s HydroSense 4410-OCM Oil-in-Water Monitoring System
Arjay is pleased to unveil the Hydrosense 4410-OCM, a cutting-edge, real-time flow-through monitoring solution for online parts-per-million (ppm) (mm/l) indication of both petroleum and non-petroleum oil in water.
VARINDIA’s Wi-Fi Vendor of the Year Award Granted to Cambium Networks
India’s leading information technology value-added reseller (VAR) focused media publication VARINDIA has awarded Cambium Networks with the 2018 Wi-Fi Vendor of the Year Award.
Earth’s interior drags three times more water than earlier estimated, finds study
Earth is dragging three times more water into its interior than earlier estimated due to slow-motion collisions of tectonic plates under the Marina Trench in the US, according to a seismic study.