Cambium Networks’ powerful cnPilot™ e600 Indoor wireless access point has been specially optimised to achieve superior results across an array of high-traffic applications.
The high-powered, Gigabit-speed, beamforming, Multiuser MIMO (MU-MIMO) 802.11ac wave 2 unit features a 4×4 antenna array and is perfect for water utilities needing high-capacity throughput, high range, and / or high client capacity.
The e600 supports seamless roaming for up to 1,000 clients without needing a controller in the network, while hotspot portal hosting on the AP itself offers controllerless simplicity.
The plenum-rated e600 packs a maximum transmit power of 28dB and is DFS-certified to make use of additional reserved 5GHz DFS channels, offering more flexibility than ever for both coverage and capacity.
Throughput management via Airtime fairness, increased performance by automatic channel scanning (ACS), and higher client device speeds from band steering ensure your network can adapt to the dynamics of ever-changing client behaviours.
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wave 2, Other standards: 802.11 h/d/r/u/w/
- Ethernet Ports Two (2) x 1 Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000 Mbps)
- 2×2 (2.4 GHz), 4×4 (5 GHz) MIMO streams
- Frequency bands 2.4GHz: 2400MHz-2484MHz and GHz: 5150MHz-5850MHz with DFS band support
- 16 SSIDs across two radios
- Features: IP67 rugged, LTE Filter and Aux PoE-Out
- Controller: License-free Cloud, On-prem, autoPilot
Managed by Cambium’s cnMaestro™ Cloud controller or on-premises controller, the cnPilot e600 management includes:
- Zero-touch onboarding
- Inventory tracking
- Mass configuration
- Dashboard views with alarms
- Mass upgrade
- Hierarchical device organisation