Emerson’s Rosemount 3100 Level Transmitter is the ideal solution for level, volume and open channel flow measurement and has been carefully designed to provide users with a consistently dependable, cost-efficient monitoring and analysis tool.
It is suitable for storage tanks, effluent pits, buffer tanks and open channel flow.
The system features a local operator display with buttons for quick and easy commissioning.
Temperature compensation is integrated and users can equip the Rosemount 3100 with an external sensor for dynamic temperature compensation.
The automatic false echo detection together with easy setup makes this a device you can trust.
- Simple set-up and operation with an integral LCD display and buttons
- Non-contacting measurement with no moving parts
- Option of two integral signal relays
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Empty tank mapping helps ignore up to four false echoes without the need for user interaction