Geolux RSS-2-300 W flow meter uses radar technology to provide precise contactless measurement of surface flow velocity.
Contactless radar technology enables quick and simple sensor installation above the water surface, and requires minimum maintenance.
RSS-2-300 W flow meter is used to monitor flow velocity of open channels such as rivers, irrigation channels or sewer systems, and for monitoring and control of hydropower plants and wastewater treatment plants.
- Contactless surface velocity measurement
- Radar based operates in K-band (24,125GHz or 24,200GHz)
- Wide measurement range from 0.02m/s to 15m/s
- Automatic mounting tilt angle compensation
- Operating temperature range from -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
- IP68 aluminum casing