Verder’s industrial hose pump has a unique design and enhanced construction. The hoses are specifically designed to reduce pump failure caused by fatigue between the rubber layers and reinforcement; the hose is the only part to come into contact with the circulating fluid.
The pump has a two-year warranty for workmanship, material and normal use, can deal with fluids that are abrasive, corrosive, shear sensitive, high density or high solids, and is available in 12 standard hose sizes.
Verder’s industrial hose pump has the following features:
- Rapid hose changeover – reduced downtime
- Optimised hose fatigue strength, with no seals or valves – reduced pump failure
- Easy to operate and reliable in difficult pumping situations
- Operating pressures to 16Bar PSI and flow rates to 90m³/hr
- Simplified disaster-proof hose connection
- Close coupled drive design or long coupled option with bearing housing
- Pump can run dry; reverse to unblock suction line
- Rigid pump housing for heat dissipation and strength
Please contact us for more information.