McElroy has launched Hornet XL, an industry-first, all-in-one tool for polypropylene outlet fusion.
The all-in-one design allows the Hornet to self-align on the centre of the main pipe, while a guided carriage facilitates the drilling of the outlet hole, heating of the pipe and fusion of the fitting without repositioning the machine. The Hornet XL performs in any orientation making it ideal for overhead and vertical fusions in tight spaces and requires only a single operator.
- An integrated chain clamp system allows operation across a wide range of pipe sizes
- A rack and pinion drive for smooth operation
- The self-centering base design ensures fusion operations align on the centre of the pipe
- Heater alignment guides for even melts
- The carriage brake locks in position
- A Drive handle moves from side to side for extra clearance
- Quick change pull-pin to easily change standard Acrobat™ inserts
- Pre-pupped outlets can be fused on with existing Acrobat 160 inserts