Schneider Electric, a provider of digital transformation solutions for energy management and automation,...
- Orbis Intelligent Systems signs distribution agreement with Aquip Systems
- Schneider Electric unveils IIoT-based products for water industry
- Trimble launches latest version of Trimble Unity Remote Monitoring software
- Ecolab launches ECOLAB3D cloud-based digital platform to reduce water use
- Fluence executes contract for SUBRE systems delivery for wastewater treatment
Kurita announces merger of US subsidiaries to set-up new combined company
Japan-based Kurita Water Industries has announced merger of its US subsidiaries to form a new combined company named as Kurita America.
Polyethylene Playing Key Role in Conservation
This paper provides an overview of the condition of the nations water infrastructure and the need to replace piping systems with materials that do not leak.
TERI and Maithri partner to generate drinking water from air moisture
The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI) and Maithri Aquatech have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to facilitate the Government of India's vision to generate drinking water using ‘air to water’ technology.
Orbis Intelligent Systems signs distribution agreement with Aquip Systems
Orbis Intelligent Systems has signed a multi-year distribution agreement with Aquip Systems, an Australia-based provider of measurement and data collection systems to the oil and gas, mining, marine, HVAC, water and chemical industries.
Cyclopure and iFLUX announce availability of DEXSORB+ in Europe
havCyclopure, a US-based water purification technology provider, and Belgium-based iFLUX have announced the availability of a new product that can help in the measurement and analysis of PFAS in groundwater.