In recent years, waste water treatment plant operators efforts have increasingly been aimed at devising economically efficient processes in waste water and sludge treatment besides actually eliminating pollutants from water. Focussing on the process, this guide from Endress+Hauser provides a deep insight into wastewater-treatment for communal and even industrial purposes, including:
– Process steps: Engineering drawings including description of measuring points.
– Control strategies: Exemplary combinations of process steps.
– Application Notes: Detailed description of key applications.
– Measuring point: Information on specific measuring point including option for instrumentation.
– Instrument Benefit: Short overview on features of instruments.
– Technical Information: In depth information on instruments.
– Tender texts and ISA specification: Engineering information with text to extract.
It is equally useful to the manager who wants to streamline the process of his wastewater plant and the process engineer in charge of designing or redesigning facilities. Depending on his intention the user may choose one or two starting points:
Choosing the plant overview, the links will lead to the process steps and their measuring points. A detailed spread sheet for each measuring point then explains all about parameter, instrumentation, benefits of instruments and engineering information.
List of Applications
Choosing the list of applications, the user will find a list of all applications arranged according to parameter. Each application offers a link to either the process stop or directly to the measuring point spreadsheet. The list of applications also features introduction on communication (Fieldbus-systems, HART-protocols), registration and service.
Get your copy, the CD can be ordered directly at the Endress+Hauser internet site.