12th December 2003 – CE-4 is the new automatic measurement station with integrated water sampler for continuous monitoring of on-line parameters in liquid media, including nitrate and TOC (UV)
– Monitoring water supplies and sources
– Quality monitoring at distribution points
– Self monitoring at communal and industrial treatment plants
– Efficiency control and analysis of cleaning processes in treatment plants
– Monitoring indirect dischargers
– Monitoring sewage networks
– Quality monitoring in rivers and lakes
– Quality monitoring in reservoirs
– Monitoring direct dischargers
Complete and compact turnkey system for on-line measurement of a number of independent parameters, water sampling, data acquisition and data analysis.
Flexible and modular:
– Can be “Made to measure” to suit individual measurement requirements due to the building block construction principle.
– Measurement lines can be easily and swiftly retro-fitted and expanded.
– Use standard sensors.
Communicative: control and data transmission using analog, digital-, PROFIBUS- or Modem- connection. User and maintenance friendly:
– Front end calibration
– Easily accessible sensors
– Simple to clean
– Automatic cleaning system
– Over pressure monitoring to act as an early warning system for blockages
Data acquisition and download
Datas can be monitored remotely by an integrated solution based on modular datalogger equipped with Readwin 2000 software (free of charge), to store locally and transfer data to remote sites via modem connections (telephones, GSM). Ideal solution for Envrionmental Control Agencies.
Since countinous monitoring is used to access water quality, CE-4 is the latest evolution within the E+H CE monitoring stations.